Covid-19 Maldon District Council Offices – Update from 19 July 2021
We are proud to continue to support the NHS Vaccination Hub which is operating from our building therefore our offices will remain closed to walk-in visitors at the current time. Our staff will continue to work remotely, and our digital and website services can be accessed 24/7 via this website enabling you to contact us at your convenience. If you are unable to access our online services rest assured our customer services team are available to take your calls from Monday – Friday between 10am to 4pm on 01621 854477.
Have your say and help the Council to plan for the future. The annual survey is open between 1 November and 10 December Happy 1st Birthday Backdrop Banner Blue Newborn Boys First Birth
'Click It Local' has launched in the Maldon District enabling residents to order from local participating independent shops. Find out more.
Canvassers will be visiting some homes in the District from now until 25 November to check that the details we hold on the Electoral Register are up to date. Find out more.
Maldon District Council is pleased to announce there will be FREE parking in all public Maldon Town Centre car parks every Thursday from 2pm throughout November and December and all day on Christmas Eve! Find out more.
Peabody are offering a collection of 1 bed apartments and 2 bed semi-detached homes for shared ownership at Limebrook Walk in Maldon, approximately 1 mile from Promenade Park and the High Street. The properties have private outdoor space and allocated parking and the development also includes a communal green area. Find out more at the Peabody website .
Waste and recycling
- Waste collections - service updates
- Pay for your garden waste subscription
- Impact of COVID-19 on waste services
- Find out my bin day
- Report a missed bin
- Request a New Bin or Recycling Container
- Apply for a larger bin
- Crescent Moon with Star Wall Hanging Decorative Sculpture, Outdo
- More on waste and recycling
Councillors and policy
- Making a complaint against a Councillor for breach of the Councillors Code of Conduct
- Councillors and committees
- Council Meetings on YouTube (Live and Recordings)
- Central area master plan
- Planning policy
- Safavieh Blossom Collection BLM402B Handmade Premium Wool Runner
- Accutronix Chrome Fender Spacers - 1.25in. - Smooth TFS41-SF125C
5th November 2021
3rd November 2021
1st November 2021
- A flood warning has been issued. This message has been issued because flooding of homes and businesses is likely be… https://t.co/LYaxrCxMtw
About 15 hours ago
- A statement has been released regarding Councillor Chrisy Morris and the meeting of Full Council on Thursday 4 Nove… https://t.co/V0fhMJ0Ibd
2 days ago